$100 - $5,000
10 days - 2 years
Term of loan
Who is CashNetUSA?
CashNetUSA is a payday lender that’s served more than 3 million customers to date. They’ve been in business for over 13 years and have a dedicated customer service team standing by to help you get the fast cash you need.
Available in over 15 states, they offer an array of products including payday loans, cash advances, online loans, installment loans, lines of credit, and fast cash. They also boast a savings program that will grant you access to exclusive discounts, along with an extensive collection of resources. These include online classes and interactive tools, to help you boost your financial literacy.
CashNetUSA offers services in Alabama, Alaska, California, Delaware, Florida, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, Lousiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming. However, the products available vary by state.
Below is detailed information by loan type:
- Payday loans: $500 or less and are unsecured
- Online loans: up to $5,000 and are unsecured
- Installment loans: varies by state
- Lines of credit: up to $1,800 and are unsecured. They can remain open without incurring fees once the account reflects a zero balance.
Most loans are generally due on your next pay date, but longer repayment periods of up to 2 years may be available for higher loan amounts. For the latter, there is no prepayment penalty should you decide to pay the balance in full prior to the due date.
To view specific limits, interest rates, repayment periods, and fees for payday and installment loans by state use this tool found on their website.
Interested in obtaining a loan from CashNetUSA? Before applying, confirm you meet the following criteria:
- Are at least 18 years of age (must be at least 19 if you reside in Alabama and Delaware; 21 or older if you reside in Mississippi)
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Have a reliable source of income
- Have a checking account with your name on it that is active
Perfect credit is not required to qualify for a loan. This is due to the fact that CashNetUSA uses alternative credit data to evaluate your creditworthiness. Therefore, there’s no impact on your FICO score.
How to Apply
When you’re ready to apply, you can complete the application online. All it takes is five minutes of your time and you’ll receive an immediate decision.
Prior to applying, collect your driver’s license, banking, and employment information. Doing so will expedite the application process, and you’ll be able to submit any documentation requested by CashNetUSA in a jiffy.
The application process is the same for all CashNetUSA offerings and entails the following steps:
- Complete the online application. In the event you’re unable to finish your application in one sitting, your information will be automatically saved in the system so you can access it a later date.
- Receive an instant decision.
- Provide the requested documentation (if applicable). You should be prepared to provide proof of income sources if you are self-employed, live in Illinois, New Mexico, Nevada, or Rhode Island, or receive social security, disability benefits, or alimony.
- Accept your offer electronically.
Funds are disbursed as soon as the next business day. If you’re a Wells Fargo customer, there’s a slight chance you’ll receive loan proceeds the same day you apply and are approved.
However, additional documentation may be required to approve your request. And if there’s a delay on your end with submitting what’s needed, the funding timeframe could be delayed.
But in most instances, funds should be deposited in your account if your application is approved and processed by 6 p.m. CT, Monday through Thursdays. Any applications approved after this period (Thursday after 6 p.m. CT to Sunday 6 p.m. CT) will be disbursed the following Monday. Banking holidays also impact disbursement times.
CashNetUSA can be reached by chat, email, or phone at 888-801-9075. They are available Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. – 10 p.m. CT, Saturday from 8:30am-5pm CT, and Sunday from 10 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. CT.
Any communication related to collections should be directed to 888-801-9078, but you are also free to use the chat function or email the collections team.
Finally, any written correspondence should be sent to CashNetUSA, 175 West Jackson Boulevard, Suite 1000, Chicago, Illinois 60604.
0 reviews5 1
Flexibility & Loan Terms
Loan cost & interest
Website & Functionality
You've successfully submitted a review for approval. Thank you!