$500 - $5,000
3 - 36 months
Term of loan
Who is BadCreditLoans.com
Established in 1998, BadCreditLoans.com has an extensive track record of helping consumers access funding when in a financial crunch. Consumers can use their service to find loan products that best suit their needs.
BadCreditLoans.com has an extensive network of lenders, so there’s a high possibility they’ll be able to connect you with a lender even if you have less than perfect credit. Best of all, the entire process, from application to approval only takes a few minutes, and you can have the funds you need in your bank account in as little as one business day.
And while you’re working to repay the loan, you can peruse their library of content that’s full of educational material to help you better protect and manage your finances.
The service is free of charge to consumers and there’s no obligation to accept loan products offered to you. Even better, your information is saved to the online portal so you can pick up right where you left off if you didn’t quite finish an application. Or you can submit additional requests at a later date.
Lenders in the BadCreditLoans.com network offer unsecured loans ranging from $500 to $5,000. This means you won’t have to put up collateral to secure the funds. However, you may not qualify for an amount that exceeds $1,000 if you have poor credit. If you meet the qualification criteria, you will be referred to a lender that will set your interest rate and repayment terms.
Repayment periods generally range from 3 to 36 months, which is another major benefit as you won’t be pressed to come up with the entire loan amount in a small window, like what you’d find with payday loans.
Furthermore, don’t be alarmed if you receive a relatively high-interest rate since these loans are designed for borrowers with credit issues and pose an increased level of risk to the lender.
To qualify for a loan through the BadCreditLoans.com network, you should meet the following criteria:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Possess a Social Security Number (or be able to provide proof of legal residency in the US)
- Provide proof of income from full-time employment, self-employment, disability or Social Security benefits
- Have a valid checking account that’s in your name
- Have a working email address, work, and home telephone number
How to Apply
When you’re ready to apply for a loan, you can call 800-245-5626 or complete the entire application process online. If you choose the latter, which is preferred, take the following steps:
- Step 1: Visit the homepage and select “Get Started” from the drop-down menu.
- Step 2: Complete the online application. On the first page, you’ll be asked to enter the amount requested, credit rating, and a reason for the loan. In addition, you’ll need to provide your full name, date of birth, and military status. Once you’ve entered this information, select the green button that says “Continue to Step 2.” On the next page, you’ll need to enter your contact and employment information. And at the bottom of the page, you’ll also need to enter your driver’s license information and bank account type. When you’re finished, select “Continue to Step 3.” On the final page of the application, you’ll be prompted to enter your banking information, job title, and next payday.
- Step 3: Submit your application. Once you’ve reviewed the fine print on the loan application, you’re free to hit “Submit”. By doing so, you could receive a hard inquiry to your credit, depending on the lender you choose to go with. Hard inquiries generally decrease your score by two to five points.However, they could also conduct a soft pull which won’t impact your credit score.
- Step 4: Review your results directly from the dashboard. If you agree to the terms and conditions of the loan offer, you can sign the documents using your electronic signature.
Loan proceeds are disbursed via direct deposit to the checking account provided on the application. You should expect to receive funds in your bank account in as little as one business day, but this time frame could vary by lender. Bank holidays also delay funding times.
0 reviews5 1
Flexibility & Loan Terms
Loan cost & interest
Website & Functionality
You've successfully submitted a review for approval. Thank you!